Our family ran away to last century ... come along for the ride for a few minutes.
- RT @JasonIsbell: Realize that it doesn't exist https://t.co/43LVWvMb34, Jun 23
- RT @esquire: "Take down the flag. Take it down now." http://t.co/kCwWKmIDx1 http://t.co/8bc4qlIunu, Jun 20
- @KyleMunson @newsmanone Dammit, Kyle. Disclosure NOT in the agreement., Jun 20
- @newsmanone do you freelance? If yes, msg me or email@example.com. @KyleMunson will vouch for me (maybe?), Jun 20
- @NikToy76 it's COMICON this weekend in the DSM. @WilliamShatner is here! Possibly the only human who could out Tweet you., Jun 12
- No upcoming events
The Running Away to Home Soundtrack (a.k.a. What Was Usually Playing in the Peug)
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
From Running Away to Home:
“The kids loved the škola. God knows why. It was relatively barren, save for the decrepit Communist-era playground, of which they particularly liked the genital-squashing teeter-totter. Being able to climb trees was a revelation, too. They'd hogged most of the cherries, like good little Americans, and were moving on lately to apples, which weren't even close to ripe, but assisted their digestive tracts with all the mortadella and cheese we fed them. It probably seemed like a major adventure, being perched in the crotch of a tree, foraging for food. For my kids' generation, tree climbing was a lost art.