Our family ran away to last century ... come along for the ride for a few minutes.
- RT @Claire: @goodnewsmuse @WriterJenWilson @RickSteves a great book!, Sep 16
- @Claire you're so sweet!, Sep 16
- @SilverbirdUSA @Esquiremag And also I bought my first pair of support sandals., Sep 15
- @SilverbirdUSA @Esquiremag and so much has happened on my fashion front! E.g. Recently I stopped blow drying my hair., Sep 15
- @goodnewsmuse @RickSteves thanks so much!, Sep 15
- No upcoming events
The Running Away to Home Soundtrack (a.k.a. What Was Usually Playing in the Peug)
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
From Running Away to Home:
“The kids loved the škola. God knows why. It was relatively barren, save for the decrepit Communist-era playground, of which they particularly liked the genital-squashing teeter-totter. Being able to climb trees was a revelation, too. They'd hogged most of the cherries, like good little Americans, and were moving on lately to apples, which weren't even close to ripe, but assisted their digestive tracts with all the mortadella and cheese we fed them. It probably seemed like a major adventure, being perched in the crotch of a tree, foraging for food. For my kids' generation, tree climbing was a lost art.