Our family ran away to last century ... come along for the ride for a few minutes.
- How can #newsroom end after I've started identifying plot points on the nightly news? @jeffdaniels, c'mon., Dec 9
- #Newsroom please don't go., Dec 9
- We got one winery in and Jim had to drive. So this is really just bar hopping for fancy people, right? http://t.co/Bk8fZirYp4, Dec 7
- And also: why didn't Tevo catch on? It was such a better interface than DVR., Dec 1
- After one year with a "smart" TV, we are happily back on the cable grid. It's the first time that being early adopters totally sucked., Dec 1
- No upcoming events
The Running Away to Home Soundtrack (a.k.a. What Was Usually Playing in the Peug)
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
From Running Away to Home:
“The kids loved the škola. God knows why. It was relatively barren, save for the decrepit Communist-era playground, of which they particularly liked the genital-squashing teeter-totter. Being able to climb trees was a revelation, too. They'd hogged most of the cherries, like good little Americans, and were moving on lately to apples, which weren't even close to ripe, but assisted their digestive tracts with all the mortadella and cheese we fed them. It probably seemed like a major adventure, being perched in the crotch of a tree, foraging for food. For my kids' generation, tree climbing was a lost art.