Our family ran away to last century ... come along for the ride for a few minutes.
- Best night of the year! What haunts YOU? #Halloween http://t.co/lPWFGOabe9, 11 hours ago
- RT @jojomoyes: First pic of Sam Claflin & Emilia Clarke reading as Will & Lou. Like they just jumped out of my head. #mebeforeyou http://t.co/A2r7tzwXZQ, 11 hours ago
- RT @brainpicker: “To know what you’re going to draw, you have to begin drawing.”(Applies to so much in life.) Happy birthday, Picasso: http://t.co/dYDa45gHZv, Oct 25
- @iluvdomestica never mind, got it to load. That's gorgeous!, Oct 25
- @iluvdomestica pls send a pic! I can't open image from twitter for some reason ..., Oct 25
- No upcoming events
The Running Away to Home Soundtrack (a.k.a. What Was Usually Playing in the Peug)
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
From Running Away to Home:
“The kids loved the škola. God knows why. It was relatively barren, save for the decrepit Communist-era playground, of which they particularly liked the genital-squashing teeter-totter. Being able to climb trees was a revelation, too. They'd hogged most of the cherries, like good little Americans, and were moving on lately to apples, which weren't even close to ripe, but assisted their digestive tracts with all the mortadella and cheese we fed them. It probably seemed like a major adventure, being perched in the crotch of a tree, foraging for food. For my kids' generation, tree climbing was a lost art.