Our family ran away to last century ... come along for the ride for a few minutes.
- So here's a pretty picture of flowers. http://t.co/5seOLUwUH7, Nov 18
- And also, just realized that anything you write about being spied on, sounds paranoid., Nov 18
- Uber story, plus problems deleting my Mint account, and this from NYT, reminds me of ww2 spying in Mrkopalj. http://t.co/NGrpicXj00, Nov 18
- RT @WarriorTimes: The New Secret Police: Undercover Agents Explode In U.S.: The New York Times reports on the increasing use of ... http://t.co/dS8eZVcT6B, Nov 18
- RT @slatest: Uber accesses journalist’s data to illustrate how it could retaliate against bad press: http://t.co/a01K8vx5AS, Nov 18
- No upcoming events
The Running Away to Home Soundtrack (a.k.a. What Was Usually Playing in the Peug)
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
From Running Away to Home:
“The kids loved the škola. God knows why. It was relatively barren, save for the decrepit Communist-era playground, of which they particularly liked the genital-squashing teeter-totter. Being able to climb trees was a revelation, too. They'd hogged most of the cherries, like good little Americans, and were moving on lately to apples, which weren't even close to ripe, but assisted their digestive tracts with all the mortadella and cheese we fed them. It probably seemed like a major adventure, being perched in the crotch of a tree, foraging for food. For my kids' generation, tree climbing was a lost art.