Our family ran away to last century ... come along for the ride for a few minutes.
- I'm such a sucker for these details in a restaurant bathroom. It's all insta-classy when the lotion shows up. http://t.co/BKPBFG3HX1, 21 hours ago
- RT @pmmichalski: Standing ovation for Edward snowden. #SXSW http://t.co/advEA1zqjg, Mar 10
- @MagStudies take notes. we must coffee., Mar 9
- @MagStudies did you see assange? So amazing. I wonder if they'll eventually be canonized., Mar 9
- RT @markbriggs: $120 billion was spent on content last year. Less than 5% went to the creators. "That f#@king blows." - @emilybest #SXSW, Mar 9
- No upcoming events
The Running Away to Home Soundtrack (a.k.a. What Was Usually Playing in the Peug)
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
From Running Away to Home:
“The kids loved the škola. God knows why. It was relatively barren, save for the decrepit Communist-era playground, of which they particularly liked the genital-squashing teeter-totter. Being able to climb trees was a revelation, too. They'd hogged most of the cherries, like good little Americans, and were moving on lately to apples, which weren't even close to ripe, but assisted their digestive tracts with all the mortadella and cheese we fed them. It probably seemed like a major adventure, being perched in the crotch of a tree, foraging for food. For my kids' generation, tree climbing was a lost art.