Our family ran away to last century ... come along for the ride for a few minutes.
- @kalivanbaale good to see you tonight--hey, what's the PALS Facebook page? I don't even have it ..., 7 hours ago
- RT @HyVee: @WriterJenWilson: Found this, too: http://t.co/LXg3MZqKFi, 18 hours ago
- RT @HyVee: @WriterJenWilson Jen: WDM Mills Civic and Jordan Creek can each produce a goose., 18 hours ago
- @HyVee HYVEE IS THE BOMB!!! thanks so much!, 19 hours ago
- @HyVee yesssssssss..., Dec 4
- No upcoming events
The Running Away to Home Soundtrack (a.k.a. What Was Usually Playing in the Peug)
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
From Running Away to Home:
“The kids loved the škola. God knows why. It was relatively barren, save for the decrepit Communist-era playground, of which they particularly liked the genital-squashing teeter-totter. Being able to climb trees was a revelation, too. They'd hogged most of the cherries, like good little Americans, and were moving on lately to apples, which weren't even close to ripe, but assisted their digestive tracts with all the mortadella and cheese we fed them. It probably seemed like a major adventure, being perched in the crotch of a tree, foraging for food. For my kids' generation, tree climbing was a lost art.