- @NikToy76 #nosocial #sadtrombone, Apr 20
- RT @NikToy76: Just another day on the job. @WriterJenWilson http://t.co/rwZYy2Y7xw, Apr 9
- After decades of driving, we have arrived at our awesome destination! @TheBestWestern with a bowling alley! (Oh, and the Grand Canyon.), Mar 18
- Whoa, @Clay_Masters! #water http://t.co/yqNL1o3kXZ, Feb 27
- RT @berfrois: I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart: I am, I am, I am. — Sylvia Plath, Feb 11
- No upcoming events
The Running Away to Home Soundtrack (a.k.a. What Was Usually Playing in the Peug)
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
From Running Away to Home:
“The kids loved the škola. God knows why. It was relatively barren, save for the decrepit Communist-era playground, of which they particularly liked the genital-squashing teeter-totter. Being able to climb trees was a revelation, too. They'd hogged most of the cherries, like good little Americans, and were moving on lately to apples, which weren't even close to ripe, but assisted their digestive tracts with all the mortadella and cheese we fed them. It probably seemed like a major adventure, being perched in the crotch of a tree, foraging for food. For my kids' generation, tree climbing was a lost art.