- @JoeKeohane's review of the awesome @deltaspirit's new album is pretty goddamn great. The ole lady is listening on this rainy morning., Aug 23
- RT @JoeKeohane: "[Artists] whine and complain. I say, 'Listen, our job as artists is to have more fun than anyone else.'" http://t.co/HZJS4CxhiK, Aug 23
- @Clay_Masters I bet you stole it., Aug 3
- @Clay_Masters glad it inspired you! 1. what nationality? 2. where'd you get that coffee cup?, Aug 3
- RT @Clay_Masters: Just finished @WriterJenWilson's "Running Away to Home": Wry tenacity & curiosity. Now looking for my genealogy notes http://t.co/TmzMSTvlUz, Aug 3
- No upcoming events
The Running Away to Home Soundtrack (a.k.a. What Was Usually Playing in the Peug)
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
From Running Away to Home:
“The kids loved the škola. God knows why. It was relatively barren, save for the decrepit Communist-era playground, of which they particularly liked the genital-squashing teeter-totter. Being able to climb trees was a revelation, too. They'd hogged most of the cherries, like good little Americans, and were moving on lately to apples, which weren't even close to ripe, but assisted their digestive tracts with all the mortadella and cheese we fed them. It probably seemed like a major adventure, being perched in the crotch of a tree, foraging for food. For my kids' generation, tree climbing was a lost art.