- Waiting for someone to read and judge your work is weird--u know it'll be followed by euphoria or depression, and you can't steel for either, 18 hours ago
- When's the last time you had THIS stuff? Yummy in an evil way. http://t.co/lknwkw8ysV, 18 hours ago
- Middle-age rebellion. #hawaiiantropic http://t.co/7wiFdyV3NW, Jun 17
- RT @NatGeoBooks: New mutant pink grasshopper has been discovered: http://t.co/mhOjP2DLZj #weirdnews, Jun 17
- Whatevs. RT @LitChat: "... but women are only supposed to stand for womanhood..." Miller in @Slate #litchat, Jun 17
- June 19, 2013 1:00 pmJody Vorbrich Book Babes Book Club
- July 29, 2013 12:30 pmPEO Author Event
- July 29, 2013 6:30 pmJane Christenson Book Club
The Running Away to Home Soundtrack (a.k.a. What Was Usually Playing in the Peug)
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
From Running Away to Home:
“The kids loved the škola. God knows why. It was relatively barren, save for the decrepit Communist-era playground, of which they particularly liked the genital-squashing teeter-totter. Being able to climb trees was a revelation, too. They'd hogged most of the cherries, like good little Americans, and were moving on lately to apples, which weren't even close to ripe, but assisted their digestive tracts with all the mortadella and cheese we fed them. It probably seemed like a major adventure, being perched in the crotch of a tree, foraging for food. For my kids' generation, tree climbing was a lost art.