- RT @JennyPentland: My Roomba is crying and I understand., Apr 15
- I like when conservation and human need intersect and we figure out new ways. When hippies cry or rednecks bully, it's one hand clapping., Apr 15
- RT @gabrielsnyder: "We’re disrupting the conservation industry" http://t.co/EQWBhAWUb9, Apr 15
- RT @davidplotz: Bored. Drugs. Low morale. The officers overseeing the US nuclear arsenal aren't exactly on high alert. http://t.co/mGUqviIYQ4, Apr 15
- @JoeKeohane @Esquiremag No., Apr 15
- No upcoming events
The Running Away to Home Soundtrack (a.k.a. What Was Usually Playing in the Peug)
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
From Running Away to Home:
“The kids loved the škola. God knows why. It was relatively barren, save for the decrepit Communist-era playground, of which they particularly liked the genital-squashing teeter-totter. Being able to climb trees was a revelation, too. They'd hogged most of the cherries, like good little Americans, and were moving on lately to apples, which weren't even close to ripe, but assisted their digestive tracts with all the mortadella and cheese we fed them. It probably seemed like a major adventure, being perched in the crotch of a tree, foraging for food. For my kids' generation, tree climbing was a lost art.